Wednesday, December 11, 2013

No Running Group until January 9th, 2014 at 5:30pm...Enjoy the Holiday and see you next year!

Dr. Nate's Champion Running Group will NOT meet this Thursday. If runners want to meet to share marathon stories and do an easy run, I encourage that. We will take a break for the Christmas and New Year's Season and resume running group January 9th, 2014 at 5:30pm at the same place (behind tennis courts, Ala Moana Beach Park). I hope to see all of you and new faces this January to start training for the Great Aloha Run, Hapalua Half Marathon, and your next marathon. I looked at all the marathon results and scanned for everyone's names, great running! I'm a proud coach! I would love to hear your story about your Honolulu Marathon experience this past weekend. Please post on the Facebook group page or email me at championrunninggroup@gmail.com. What was your time? Was it close to a PR? How did you do in your age group? Any other interesting things that happended. I hope to write about my first marathon experience this month, it was quite interesting. I respect the marathon distance even more now. Merry Christmas and enjoy a few weeks off and let your body recover. God bless, Coach Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment