Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tomorrow Group Meets For 16 x 400meter intervals with 1 minute rest

Champion Running Group will meet Thursday Night at 5:30pm for a dynamic warm-up and then 16 x 400-meter (1/4 Mile) speed intervals with 1 minute rest between each. Cool-down with 2 mile jog and static stretching. You can do the intervals on a set distance on the paved path in the park and go down and back, OR, you can do 100 second intervals x 16 reps w/ easy 1 minute between each if you don't have a GPS or are with someone who has a GPS watch. Meet behind the tennis courts (mountainside/diamond) in Ala Moana Park. Everyone and everyone is welcome! I will not be there this week or next week in preparation for my upcoming mainland trip next Wednesday to Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, MN. One of the runner's in the group will coach and be in charge of the group while I'm away. I will return the last Thursday of the month! And, as I stated earlier today: "It is NEVER to late to start over again. Resist the urge to give in and give up! Do not let your past and present circumstances influence your future. Stop looking back and press ahead with an attitude of fortitude." - Dr. Nate
"No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I FOCUS on this one thing: forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." Philippians 3:13-14 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment